Searching...
Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beyonce wants another baby


Beyonce wants to add another princess (or a prince) into her family of hip-hop royalty.

The "Single Ladies" singer, who graces the cover of Vogue's March issue, told the fashion publication that she "definitely" wants more children.

"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, ‘I’m not going to have children. And then moments when I wanted four," she said. "Now I definitely want another, but I don’t know when."
The 31-year-old, who welcomed daughter Blue Ivy with husband Jay-Z in January 2012, added that giving birth to her first child was "the best day of her life."

“I felt very maternal around eight months,” she recalled. “And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby...But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain."

"We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication,” she continued.

Beyonce also revealed that she was surrounded by loved ones during the birth of her daughter.

“My family and my closest people were there when I gave birth,” she said. “Everything that scared me just was not present in that room."

Though Bey is currently living in maternal bliss, she confessed she still has anxiety over her work, including her upcoming HBO documentary titled Life Is But a Dream.
“I’m still completely nervous,” Beyonce admitted. “I still feel pressure.”

Next up on Beyonce's long list of projects: new music with Destiny's Child and then another highly-anticipated solo album.

“I’m going to be tweaking,” Beyonce, a self-professed perfectionist, said of her new record. “I still have things to figure out.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!